SF Bootstrap Menu is an easy customizable widget to show hierarchical pages. The menu uses latest Bootstrap 3.0 framework and provides responsive design for desktops, phones and tablets.
The plugin allows the user to insert the widget into any widget area.
* Choose between Horizontal and Vertical menu in each widget instance
* New child pages are added to the menu automatically
* Select your own colors
* Select which parent pages to include into the menu or show all
* Exclude pages
* Multiple menu instances with different parent pages
* Supports up to 3 levels
* Mute top-level pages
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag “SF Bootstrap Menu” into one or more widget placeholders.
This plugin was created to suit the SF Parent theme.