Generate tags for posts from images or/and post text.
SF Generate Tags is a plugin that helps generate tags for posts. It scans the names of all attached images and/or the post content (text) and places the resulting tags in the built-in WordPress “Tags Widget” in the post editor.The plugin analyzes collected words and picks out the most suitable for tags. All tags are then sorted in descending order and posted into the Tags widget.
If you don’t like a tag which has been discovered and want to delete them, you can just click the X button and save post without them. The plugin doesn’t mess with your existing tags. It preserves all your existing tags for the post. All the actions can be easily undone.
This plugin should work with any language. It’s filtering algorithm is designed for English. All other languages will have all the words be added as tags.
* Easy to use from the admin panel for post edit
* Choose to generate tags from attached images or post text or both
* Exclude words that you don’t want to be tags
* Easy to remove all undesirable tags
* All actions can be undone
* Existing tags are preserved
* Add other tags later
* Regenerate tags after updating the post (or not)
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use it as you write your post in admin panel.
Read in details about the development process of the plugin with code explanations.
If you like this plugin and wish to support us, you can donate any amount.