Installing Blaze Advisor is not always easy. The problem often is that Blaze Advisor installation can’t find java on your pc. Here is how I do it:
1. Download the newest installer package.
2. Extract the archive / installer into a folder.
3. Inside the extracted Blaze Advisor folder, create a new file with a .bat extension. I called it install_blaze.bat
4. Download the Java SDK (JVM/JDK) if you don’t have one.
5. Within this .bat file write a path to your java installation and run java:
echo off PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\;%PATH% echo on java run
Off you go with the implementation of the rules!