1. Painters need to start painting the interiors before the house foundation is started on.
2. Carpenters must finish the roof before the walls are strong enough to support it.
3. The exterior should look like gold, but in reality made of mud.
4. Skip the foundation. Nobody will ever care to take a look there, or have access there.
5. The electricity, water pipes and waste disposal can go through the same pipe.
6. When the house is almost finished, the owner wants to move a couple of walls, add some floors, at no extra cost.
7. When the house is “finished”, the owner must expect to patch it up when it rains, apply service personell monthly and within 2 years the house it out of date.